Menu

Jessi Perez

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

1940's Glam

Hi-Ya!

Hey everyone! I have been asked recently to do a lot of 1940's to the 50's era looks. 
pretty exciting I must say! I love the look. Whenever I do this look for someone I feel like I'm transcended back in time. I block out all thats around me and forget the Modern world we live in. I think I might start finding music to listen to when Im doing these looks. heheheee. 
Anyway! Here is the look I have been asked to do for a shoot on the 17th of Feb!


I also have a Hollywood Glam look for this weekend as well. Im asked to do a french twist if possible..lol. Gonna do it to my best!

so Exciting!

Ill update soon with my version of this look. I dont normally do hair, but Ill also be trying this hair look as well. :)


 I continue to be blessed in the path laid out in front of me, positive vibes keep positive steps. Thanks again to our almighty God who always watches over us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and suggest. I take no prisoners.