Menu

Jessi Perez

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My Other baby Girl. Meet Seven.

Wanted to share my big girl with you. Other than my kids, she is the other baby of the house. She is spoiled rotten, super smart, fast learner and will test your strength; mentally and physically every chance she gets.
Her name is Seven like the number 7. I named her Seven because its one of my lucky numbers. The others being 3 and 10. I also named her 7 because, I wanted to name one of my girls Seven but no one ever let me and a few people picked nick names I wasn't happy with. She is also the 7th member of the house and have marked our 7th year in NC.

I've never had any female pets and thought I would get a  a girly girl dog who adores me and loves me unconditionally. My Tamale' (hubby) wanted a rough house dog. (meaning wrestling, and chew ropes and play boxing). I like calm and cute and am pushing for that with her. Its been a battle.

Last week I went to Walmart with my mother to buy a few items and some dog supplies for hers and mine. I told my mom I was going to find something girly for Seven. I decided to replace that dreadful orange collar she is wearing and look for a pink collar. I found the prettiest spiked collar and was extremely excited. I finally had a pink collar and its something girly for her !! Yea!!. 
                                       
As I walked back to the basket I came across the CLEARANCE rack. 
^_^ Love that Rack. lol.
I found a chew rope. Grabbed it and went on back.


When I get to my mother I tell her how excited I was for both items. She glanced at me and busted out laughing and said" I thought you went to buy something girly and you came back with a pink spiked collar and a huge chew rope. hahahahaaaa! 

At that moment I realized  how ridiculous I looked . Im holding a pink SPIKED COLLAR and a CHEW ROPE??? nothing girly there. This Battle will never be won by me. Sometimes you just got to know when to give up! Needless to say I didn't buy either and she still has her orange collar on.

Here she is  showing off her muscles. :) I know she isnt a lap dog , why am I making her girly? lol. 

When I find that answer I'll let you know. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and suggest. I take no prisoners.