Menu

Jessi Perez

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Turn your inner green feeling to something beautiful!

I have been sick for weeks. I first suffered with a kidney infection that was hellacious! Couldn't move and thought I had flu. I finally get rid of it and now I have been sick with some sorta bug for over a week now. Head stuff, nose running, mucus party all day everyday, coughing, weak etc etc.. 
Needless to say! I have been suffering for almost a month in some sort of green feeling. To add to the disaster, I have been bumming my clothes all week, I look like a homeless person from 8am to 11pm.

I had to get out of dread zone and do some makeup. So I barcaded myself in my bedroom and locked the hubby and kids out and took my time doing my makeup with the window open.
I have been wanting to do a green sea monster look. I makes me think of the Loc Ness monster, but from the sea. lmao.

Anyway enjoy!



What I use for the eyes:

 88 color Matte palette from BhCosmetics
Sally Girl brow pencil
Eyeko Mascara
NYX white jumbo pencil in (Milk) 
Double set of Ardell Lashes

Hair:
 FAUX HAWK




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and suggest. I take no prisoners.