Menu

Jessi Perez

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

MAC VS Bh Cosmetics

Hi-YA




Well everyone I decided to go on a makeup shopping spree with MAC cosmetics. I bought an entire Palette for 188$. Insane right! 15 colors. 


After I got it in the mail today I wondered if it was going to be any better then the Bh Cosmetics I normally get for wayyy less.


Ill be honest, Im not really sure. I swiped all the colors and have yet to tell a serious difference in the pigments and hue of each color.




The only thing I think that may make a difference is how long each one last.


Then again I still firmly believe that a great primer makes the difference at the end of day result.


Stay tuned and Ill be posting soon. 


<3 Stay beautiful everyone!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and suggest. I take no prisoners.