Menu

Jessi Perez

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Urban Decay make-up setting spray Review

Ill be honest I've only used a setting spray once. The lady that did my make-up sprayed one by MAC cosmetics and It wasn't very good. >_<
I have the MAC finishing translucent powder and use it to finish my make-up more often than not. I love it. Matte's my makeup and helps to touch up when oily.
However. If it rains or I tear up, my makeup will run if it's not waterproof.
I went to Sephora to buy a new eyeliner. (Waterproof) & came across Sephora's Trio ; shadow, cream liner, and liner brush. ( review to follow).
As I went to checkout, the Urban Decay setting spray was sitting in the glass case in front of me.
"Urban Decay de-slick oil control setting spray". $17.
SOLD!
I had to try it. "Toss that in the bag too please."
The associate assures me its great and one of the top sellers.
Couldn't wait to try it out. Best part is I have a shoot to do and ill surely be shiny with the lights.
RESULTS:
Pros; the spray is a light mist, it's fragrant free and it dries quickly.
I even had tears when getting a hair out my eye. No make-up trails of running tears. !!!!! Big thing for me.
I'd recommend this for anyone who needs a setting spray for oily skin. Awesome product.
            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and suggest. I take no prisoners.