Menu

Jessi Perez

Sunday, March 18, 2012

SIMPLE FAST 15 MINUTE EVERYDAY MAKEUP

So, every time I look at tutorials for everyday makeup you get the same nude colors and nothing extra.

Whats wrong with some COLOR???

Its simple, a bold eyeliner and a one tone shadow can turn heads. So why not try something new other then your average nude colors and black liner.

have fun with it.


Here is the makeup I did for an everyday look. Simple fast and I only Used GOLDMINE from MAC and electric blue liner on the lids from the Hello KITTY COLLECTION.White on the water line MILK from NYX. Brightens u sleepy eyes. Also used EYEKO mascara for an extended lash look. I love the mascara It has a latex finish but very light on the lashes as if you didnt have any on :) touched the face up with bronzer by TARTE a bit of peachy blush from the BHCosmetics palette. PERFECTION FOUNDATION by SEPHORA. I little shimmer lipstick and in 15 min your ready to rock and roll..... always always prime the lids. I forgot i used MAC PAINT POT. love the paint pot , I use it to conceal any red areas around my nose under eyes for dark circles and chin area. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and suggest. I take no prisoners.