Menu

Jessi Perez

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Sexy in Metal

If your wondering what I used:


I used MAC's Matte Black also the BlackBean from NYX. the shimmer is from the crushed metal 


collection from MAC, easier to use with your finger tips versus a brush. Blends and smooths really 


well together. 




I also outlined my lips in NUDE liner from Sally's and used the same crushed metal fro my lips, I 


found it to be a great way to use as a lips stick.


 If you want to add extra shine just throw on some High shine clear lip glass/gloss and bronze your 


checks of course line the water line with NYX milk jumbo pencils .




blend the black under the water line and in the inner corner high light with what was left over from 


your pink crushed metal........ eye brows are always important on finishing a look. ... and then your 


done and ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and suggest. I take no prisoners.