Menu

Jessi Perez

Friday, January 27, 2012

My Burlesque/Model

Starting out my day with Hi-YA!!

I had the opportunity to do makeup for a great burlesque Dancer here in North Carolina.
When asked if I would be interested in doing her makeup , I was ecstatic!!!.

This gorgeous lady has been featured In Drive-In Magazine
link below, check them out.

She told me she was looking for something a bit glamours. My first thought was to check out what kind of makeup she would normally wear.

After going through her pictures i saw that is was bare to minimal makeup.
This made a bit nervous since glamours is bold,enticing and say "Hello Darling, Here I am"!
..
Needless to say I had a great session and she looked Fab and she loved her makeup!
I used several primers for the face and eyes so that her look would last all day.

At the bottom of the pictures I added the names of the cosmetics I used.
I believe that great makeup all starts with a great primer.

ENJOY!!



Face primer: Too Faced Poreless
Eye Primer: By Sephora
Eye shadows: Bh cosmetics
Eye Liner: Sephoras Cream Black Eyeliner
Lip Stick: Bh cosmetics Lip Palette
Highlighter By :Nars










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and suggest. I take no prisoners.