Menu

Jessi Perez

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Randomness of what is Me

I always eat peanut butter and jam "not jelly."
I have shoes i have not yet worn because I have no out fit or because I bought them too small. (they were so cute i figure i may know someone who wants them)
I take pens from the doctors office but when i get home i cant find the dag gone pens when I need it.
I have a welcome mat and its black and boring and half the time its all over the porch or yard.(right now its hanging on two steps)
I have a bottle of multi vitamins and i wanted to start taking them the other day but when i looked they had been expired by a few months already!
My faucet drips a lot too, it actually freaks me out at night when i have to pee.
I have tons of books about murder and crimes yet I have never read any of them.. I use them for decoration. The only books I read are cook books and gossip mags.
I have made three doc appointments this week and none were for me, yet I need to go !
I had a cell but my stupid brother cut it off after an argument.( I still love you joey though)
I can read and speak German better then i can write it. I can understand Spanish better then speak it.
I have two dogs that i call KOOJO 1 and KOOJO 2. but their real names are DUKE AND BUDDY.
I have never owned an umbrella my parents never bought them and i Have never bought one.(i hate the extra stuff to carry)
I don't take out the garbage i think only men should do that. And that even for single women with men friends.
I don't get to take many nice bubble baths because my toilet is right next tot he bath tub. ( I hate that..its nasty why on earth would someone do that )
I have 5 ear holes in one ear but only have one earring in it.
I don't tie my shoes laces i am a pro at walking with them lose. yet people always feel the need to tell me they are untied.. when it gets cold my ankles hurt every since i was young.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and suggest. I take no prisoners.