Menu

Jessi Perez

Friday, January 27, 2012

Valentines On a Budget


Valentines on a Budget!


A Great way to say I love you with just a few minutes of time.

I made coupons one year, becuase I just didnt have enough money to buy anything. "3 kids and one person employed can do that "

I put a book together of 12 coupons with expiration dates :) . With little sayings. from : one back rub and candle light, Breakfast in bed, and things I cant say on here:), etc. This was fun.

When you add an expiration date it makes it more exciting, because you have a time limit on using them and your loved one gets a kick out of utilizing them to the fullest extent.

Ill never forget the look one his face each time he handed one to me.. :)

♥ Happy Valentines everyone ♥

P.s. Best gift I have ever received on Valentines was coming home with our little girl from the hospital. she was born on the 12th and we came home on Valentines







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and suggest. I take no prisoners.